translator

Monday 13 May 2013


Hello Everyone! 
Po dłuższej przerwie - czas na relaks przy miniaturkach...
taka tam, robótka wiosenna:)
klatki dla ptaków i kwitnące gałązki.  
I worked a lot recently, but now - is time to relax :)
This is my new miniatures, I made these minis myself, 
I didn't know, I very like make tiny flowers!











Udało mi się zacząć schody do domku, 
nie są jeszcze gotowe, ale na razie wstrzymuję się z wykończeniem -
najpierw muszę przemyśleć wystrój pokoju, w którym się znajdą.
Dziękuję za wspaiały tutorial, 
Thank you  so much for amazing tutorial!
My spiral stairs aren't ready, but I think, look good already? :)




  Zrobiłam też zamykany koszyk ze sznurka, może na kwiaty?:
I made the basket, maybe put inside flowers?


Czy widzicie ten piękny różowy dzbanuszek? pochodzi ze sklepu Ewy 
Only  miniature  glass are purchased - adorable pink glass jug, you see it?
It arrived from Ewa - in her shop are soooo beautiful glass!



Nie mogłam się powstrzymać, wrzucam zdjęcia kwiatków z mojego ogródka :) 
Życzę Wam fantastycznego tygodnia pełnego inspiracji i twórczych pomysłów! <3 font="">
And flowers from my garden  :) Have a amazing week - full of inspirations, 
Big hugs <3 font="">
Magda





23 comments:

  1. Your work is stunning! I am green with envy!
    Best Wishes,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: great job. The flowers are beautiful. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks great, I love your bird houses, they are very very beautiful.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Привет!
    Красота невероятная! Прекрасная работа! Замечательные сцены!
    Татьяна

    ReplyDelete
  5. Klatki są po prostu super! Schody zresztą też.:) No i bez już u Ciebie kwitnie... u nas jeszcze trochę:)
    Uściski

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Magda, your new miniatures are gorgeous! I love your bird cages and the tiny birds, they are just beautiful. This scene is perfect for your wonderful tiny flowers.
    Warm hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Klatki dla ptaków - przepiękna robota! Schody też super - fajny pomysł z wykorzystaniem wachlarza :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. si que has estado ocupada, esas flores son preciosas , gracias por compartir las de tu jardin , aunque sea en foto,

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Magda,
    Everything is just so beautiful. I love the birdcage and the flowers, and your staircase is stunning. Excellent work!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Magda, everything is so beautiful-absolutely amazing! You did a great work! Ines

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your birdcages and the tiny bird. But everything is amazing.
    Bye, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful work! Your birdcages are exquisite and your flowers are beautiful. The staircase is amazing.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Magda, It's great to hear from you! Everything you've shown is absolutely stunning! I'm so glad that you love making miniatures--your works are feasts for the eyes! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely post! Your minis are so amazing, the birds and bird cages. So very talented!! Hugs Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cuanto has trabajado!!!! Te ha quedado todo precioso y las flores fantasticas, tanto las minis como las de tu jardin!!!
    Besitoooos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhhhh!!!!!!! que maravilla!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Magda! I love your work and I am so delighted with the staircase that you made with the fan from Mara's tutorial! I have wanted to try that for such a long time but I never have had the skill to do it but you have done a marvelous job! Your bird cages are incredible and the flowers and the tiny birds are so cute! I have been admiring your felted baby cradle and again, I am in awe! You are truly multi talented! Thank you for sharing the wonderful photos,Magda! I've enjoyed every minute.

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  18. Przepiękne te klatki, też widziałam te schody. Ale dla mnie trochę za trudne są ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Magda,
    Your stair looks really beautiful and real. Thanks for sharing the link.
    But I love especially your bird cages. An amazing work
    Congratulations
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sliczne te klatki, sprobuje zrobic cos podobnego. I wielkie dzieki za podzielenie sie tutorialem, bo marzyly mi sie takie schody, tylko nie bardzo mialam pomysl od ktorej strony to "ugryzc":).

    ReplyDelete
  21. your miniatures are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Niesamowite. Bardzo, ale to bardzo mi się te schody podobają. Dzięki za link.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the birdhouses, and your stairs look amazing. I also love the pictures of the flowers from your garden they are stunning.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete